I am flying back to Greece on December, 23. The important milestones up to that date, according to my calendar.
- Saturday 17/12 final exams in Randomized Algorithms and Probabilistic Methods (morning)
- Sunday 18/12 final exams in ai-class.
- Monday 19/12 Graded exercise sheet in Algorithmic Game Theory
- Friday 23/12 ASL: 3rd milestone.
Apart from these goals, there are some pending jobs up to the end of this weekend.
- Public commitment that I won’t use my computer from 08.00 – 22.00 (Sunday – Saturday). I will focus on theoretical courses and what I need is already printed out.
- Up to Sunday, I will have finished everything non-related to Randomized Algorithms and Probabilistic Methods.
- On Sunday, make a study plan for this course, leaving one day off for flexibility/revision of the material.
- Next Saturday: Give the examination, then study intensively for the new unit of ai-class (NLP) and the examination.
- Sunday, take the examination and make a plan about how to study ASL.
- Study ASL book on Monday, Tuesday
- Model the system that we have implemented on Wednesday.
- Refine and write down the report on Thursday.
- Enjoy the flight on Friday and make a plan where I will be and when. First priority, Algorithms lab.
Bonus: If everything goes according to the plan, I am going to attend to Papadimitriou’s lectures.